Tuesday 26 June 2012

Pack Meeting 26th June 2012




The cubs had an athletics session today, completing their Athlete badges by taking part in a warm up, sprint drills and stretching,

Cricket Ball Throw,

Shuttle Run,

 50m Skip,

Standing Long Jump,

50m Sprint

and Sargeant Jump.




The badges were completed by a close run 4x100m relay cheered on by the District Commisioner, Wendy Williams. Four Cubs achieved the 8 points required for the Athlete Plus Badge, well done to Isobel, Joseph, Freddy and William.


4 comments:

  1. I DIDN'T DO IT BUT IT LOOKed FUN ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoied the athletics badge and my time in the 50 metres sprint was 9.0 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome will

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word I am sure one of you will be the next BOLT of lightning!
    Wendy (DC)

    ReplyDelete